By placing an order with us, you agree to the following:
1. Clients of Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. are responsible for the following when a property is to be photographed:
2. In the event the photographs do not meet our standards of quality and professionalism, we will re-shoot the property at no charge to you. If however, you request additional photographs for seasonal changes, or night shoots, or just additional images, then additional fees will apply.
3. An additional drive charge fee will apply for orders outside our regular marketing areas. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 426-356-8232 for further information on areas that may be outside of the normal coverage area.
INTERNET CONTENT TERMS
4. All images displayed on the Internet are the property of Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. Clients of Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. have unlimited rights to use the photos taken for their tours as they see fit. However, Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. will copyright photos and a license granted only to the agent and NOT to any third party. Any usage of the photos by a third party, including but not limited to architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers or buyers is prohibited unless approved in writing by Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp.
5. Properties that are photographed will be uploaded to our servers and can access by the public. Your name and contact information may attach to these tours and may also be displayed online.
6. Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp is not responsible in the event other 3rd party websites cannot provide the necessary data feeds, links or uploads. For example: missing MLS feeds or Realtor.com uploads.
7. You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a “hypertext” link to this site or any property on this Site as long is it does not portray Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. or any of its other products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time for any reason whatsoever. Any links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you may leave Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control, nor is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. does not endorse or make any representations about third party sites or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
8. Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. makes no representations about the suitability of the data or graphics published on this site. The information listed on this site is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Everything on this site is provided “As Is” without warranty of any kind including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Neither Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. nor any of its suppliers shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this site.
9. Payment must be received at the time of order, or service will not be performed, unless terms have been extended by contract prior to the time of order.
10. Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. will bill your credit card at the time of order for all charges and services provided, unless other arrangements are agreed to in writing.
11. Your credit card may be charged again after you place an order for additional fees due to local market conditions or if you decide to later upgrade the tour. Examples of additional fees include travel fees, no show fees, and not ready fees.
12. If the tour is not fulfilled by Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. , or you choose to cancel your order, the amount paid to us will be credited to your account for future services, less any cancellation fees that may apply.
13. If you accept an assignment of photographs from another listing agent and want us to transfer those images, a fee will apply.
14. All prices, fees and extra charges are subject to change without notice and are quoted in Canadian funds unless otherwise noted.
15. Credits posted to your account are to be used to pay for future purchases, fees or any extra charges and will be applied to the next following transaction. All unused credits will automatically expire after 8 months from the date of last transaction without any further notice.
In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorney’s fees and other legal or collection expenses.
PRIVACY / SECURITY
16. Where applicable, this website uses high Internet standards of secure data encryption for all online transactions.
18. Independently contracted representatives provide some or all services. Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp , nor its independently contracted service distributors are not liable for any negligence, damages, or any wrongdoing on the part of the independent service representatives.
19. Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. , nor its independently contracted distributors, is not responsible for damages, delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond our reasonable control such as acts of God, weather, or other uncontrollable conditions that prohibit services from being rendered as promised. (Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Earthquakes, Acts of Terrorism, etc.)
20. The terms and conditions are the sole understanding between Houman Saffarzadeh Media Corp. and the client.
21. No other terms or conditions apply unless specified by contract.
22. These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time. Please check this document frequently for changes.
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with this web site. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website. We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site.
This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers’ needs.
What Information Do We Collect? When you visit this web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
When you register for any of our products, services or newsletters you will provide us information about yourself.
Credit Card Information
If you choose to avail yourself of our services, you may need to give personal information and authorization to obtain information from various credit services. For example, you may need to provide the following information:
-Credit card number
-Name on credit card
-Credit card billing address
-Business and home phone number
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to process your payment, , to monitor the use of the service, our marketing and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings, and customize our site’s content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis.
Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable.
You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at the link provided on the newsletter.
Your computer uses IP addresses every time you are connected to the Internet.
Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. Our web server as part of automatically collects IP addresses demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
Sharing and Selling Information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing us at the usual address.
What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site or the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
Please note that your information will be stored and processed on our computers in
Canada. The laws on holding personal data in Canada may be less stringent than the laws of your Country of residence or citizenship. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Where applicable, this site allows visitors to unsubscribe so that they will not receive future messages. After unsubscribing we will discontinue sending the particular messages
as soon as technically feasible.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site may request information from users via surveys or contests.
Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
A Special Note About Children
Children are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
Acquisition or Changes in Ownership
In the event that the web site (or a substantial portion of its assets) is acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred.